Advertisements

Hey Lovelies Over the weekend, I had to do a full face makeup and by full face I mean the use of a simple foundation, lighter shade conce...

MAKEUP FOR BEGINNERS [VIDEO]

Hey Lovelies

Over the weekend, I had to do a full face makeup and by full face I mean the use of a simple foundation, lighter shade concealer, eyebrow pencil, black eyeliner, mascara, powder, blush, bronzer and matte lipstick. Now this looks very simple and it really is but these simple Items was enough to transform my face, I didn’t even need an eyeliner or what not. In essence what am saying is the fact that on a normal day what I need would be a brow pencil, mascara and lip balm but on special occasions I require a lot more than that and that is one of the reasons why learning how to makeup for me is an important skill.
Makeup has become an essential part of who we are and every now and then we do need to upgrade our skills. I’ve seen so many people who would love to learn how to makeup without going for a makeup course and I always say to them go on YouTube to at least learn the basics that you can live with. This is essentially why we love to bring you makeup videos, so you can do up your face in a quick fix if you don’t have the time to go searching for any makeup artiste.
Makeup-For-Beginners
Omabelle
Makeup-For-Beginners
Omabelle 1
Today, since everyday we’ve got people asking questions on how they can prep their faces and look fierce we’ve decided its about time we put up another video on makeup for beginners. Remember as a beginner you don’t have to go all out, all you need is a few products to start with after which you can upgrade later when you’ve gotten to the intermediate level and so on.
Watch this video on makeup for beginners;
Omabelle 3
Omabelle 3
Omabelle 2
Omabelle 2

Source: YouTube Channel

Would you watch another video on makeup for beginners? Yes Or No? Leave you replies in the comment box below.


STAY  WITH US AND GET MORE ABOUT FASHION.....  

0 comments: