Advertisements

Popular Comedian Emma Oh My God is set to marry fiance Yetunde, who happens to be a TV producer. Different media outlets have reported tha...

COMEDIAN EMMA OH MY GOD SHARES HIS PRE-WEDDING PICTURES


Popular Comedian Emma Oh My God is set to marry fiance Yetunde, who happens to be a TV producer. Different media outlets have reported that the wedding would take place before the end of December 2016.
The couples have released their pre-wedding pictures and the comedian whose legal name is Emmanuel Edunjobi says this of his bride-to-be; “… God has my best interest at heart! It was as if he asked me for dimensions before creating her… everything made exactly to my specifications in the exact ratio… inside and outside…”
The bride-to-be Yetunde said she met the Comedian at her place of work and her thoughts were, “He was nothing more than a play boy who used his jovial nature to woo any girl he wanted” She also referred to them as on and off friends until the day he came into her office with food and medicine when she was sick; he looked after her like she was his sister.
She continues further “That was when I realized he wasn’t all I thought he was.”
The bride is in the best spirits as she says “We are here today becoming ‘TheOhemgees’ in a few days and I couldn’t be happier. God has blessed me with an amazing man in Emmanuel, who loves him and loves me. He’s the only man I have been able to say would do anything for me and I would do likewise so I can truly say we’re soulmates.”
The wedding is tagged. ‘Becoming TheOhemGees’, and the comedian who is also a musician has released and shot a video for a proposal song for Yetunde, his bride-to-be.
See the pre-wedding pictures;
Oldies
Emma Oh My God and Yetunde (Oldies)
Newbies
Newbies
Oldies
Oldies
Newbies
Newbies
Newbies
Newbies
Oldies
Oldies
Newbies
Newbies
Oya Dab
Oya Dab
Oldies
Oldies
Pose
Pose
Team Natural
Team Natural
FROM SYLVAFUN WE WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE..

STAY WITH US AND GET MORE ABOUT FASHION..... 

0 comments: