Advertisements

We are excited to show you inspiration for aso ebi style looks for that wedding you’re planning to attend. Yes you! Usually at weddings, ...

ASOEBI INSPIRATION FOR THE WEEKEND

We are excited to show you inspiration for aso ebi style looks for that wedding you’re planning to attend. Yes you!
Usually at weddings, we are amazed by the intricate detailing on the outfit and color mix and match that is displayed everywhere! In fact there are many occasions where I went to a wedding just to see the asoebi display (don’t judge me o).
From the mother of the bride to friends, family and well wishers, everyone is looking dapper! I know you’d want to be one of the glam guests at the wedding so we prepared this just for you.
We don’t need to say much. The pictures speak volumes. Enjoy!

image

I love how colourful the outfit it and how the colors blend seamlessly together. No clashing colors! Love it!
image
Silver and green! That’s a good combo.. I love that clutch.
image
Same kind of clutch but it would have been better if she used gold instead, because of her outfit.
image
image
image
Most of the styles are the same, I just wanted to show you how the color mix and match different and a few details here and there. I hope you liked my asoebi inspiration.
Looking forward to feedback!  
STAY WITH US AND GET MORE ABOUT FASHION......

0 comments: